Thursday, March 25, 2010

24 on 24th

It was a great night.
gonna make it short, but with more pics, i hope.

Had dinner in Seoul Garden, One Utama with Pui Yih, Mun Yee and Atiq, Aunjie's representative. Steph came later coz she had work. Well, it's halal. The food was not bad, i like the kimchi soup and the non spicy red pepper paste.

I didn't move a bit to take food, since its buffet, except for desert.
They all took the food, and all of us cook as in BBQ together.
Scary part bout BBQ-ing is the oil just pops like that.
Pics aren't that many, coz we're busy cooking and eating.

Start cooking 1st round. I kinda like the beef too. Bulgogi and red pepper paste.

Table for 4, the food they took, not enough place to put also.

My 2 helpers, Ms Pui Yih and Ms Mun Yee. They're the one took the food while I'm waiting.

Last 2 standing who ate all the food. Ms Mun Yee and Mr Atiq.
Had to leave a spot in the middle so we can tag Ms Aunjie, Atiq's wife in FB.


Tired lookin Steph who came after work. Now I know she doesn't like Korean Food.
That's the reaction she gave.

Atiq's desert, 2 scoops of Coffee Vanilla Icecream with 'sedikit' of nuts.

After dinner, we split to 2 grp, Pui Yih, Atiq and I went to Forever 21. Since they have sales. I saw a Red Mock Snake skin sling bag, pretty nice, but hard. It's less than RM50. I wanted to buy, but I'm keeping the money for the weekends. The other 2 went to comic shop to buy Samurai X's comic. Then we met outside Forever 21, hang out around there, while we let Steph eat her dinner. Then while that, we self cam again.



The star ^^ I just had to take this

Thank you Mun Yee for this shot. HEHEHE. I like my heels.

Same pose ^^ So nice.

Blakang orang had too la.

Then, we head to Brussels, at Jaya One. 2nd round, lepak and drink. Debbie came and joined us there. Atiq and I ordered Ice lemon tea and Pui Yih ordered Orange Juice. We were too full, we need Citrus drinks. Debbie ordered apple cider beer and caesar salad, and I had to take some of the salad. I was full but, my hands and mouth is itchy. EHEHE. Steph ordered something Stella. Can't remember and Mun Yee ordered Hoegardden.

It's cake time.

I like the cake. It looked cute with the box. Should have take pic with the box, but too bad.
I still like the cake. It looked nice, for me. This is before shoot.

In 24 years of life, there's always 1st time. This is really my 1st got my face smashed onto the cake.
It's tradition for us to take the candle out, and yes.
I know who..and the most obvious one. LOL.
The happening shoot.

In the toilet, before washing off the 'chocolate mask'
My hair also got the 'mask'

Finally cutting the cake, as you can see, it's smashed one part.
I had to wash off the 'mask' and my make up.
Too bad, everyone had to eat with my make up. LOL

Ms Pui Yih offered to cut the cake for me, as she is good in this.
Thank you babe.

End of the big day. Bitchin Babes photo time. Atiq, Aunjie's representative. HEHE.
There's another 2 bitches can't make it, Jayne and Tracey.

So, there goes my 'special day'

Thank you girls and guy.

It was a great and fun night.

P/S: Images courtesy to Mun Yee. Thank you!

0 comments: