Wednesday, March 3, 2010

over? nah....

well, i just had my Final Final presentation!
it's all last minute work..
I know i can do better, if, like my dad said, if i manage my time well. he said i must learn bout time management.
i was thinkin i had plans, all in plans, well planned, but suddenly things got interrupted, then? plans kena postponed ryt?
nvm la.

either ways, i must manage my time and my life. since now i'm "FREE", its time to find myself, soon. i really need time for myself.

oh ya, even though its a huge relieve after this presentation, but i still got work to do. i know its like never ends. i still got report to do, working drawings, portfolios, touch up my previous works, full scale furniture section on canvas. that's quite a lot of things to do anyway. so, please do understand that i'm consider free, but NOT TOTALLY FREE!!

to old folks, SITTING in front of computer means FREE! doing nothing but "PLAYING" with computer. zzZZZZzzZZ.

actually, seriously, there's a lot of things to do with myself. that's why i prefer to stay alone! what to do, i'm still a "KID" and being youngest means doing everything. I seriously have a potential of becoming a housewife. hehehe. JJ ^^ i can cook! i can clean house, if i want to, depends on my mood. hehehe. LOL perasan-ted.

i'm glad my presentation is over. it was not that good, but not that bad as well. one burden down, few more to go. can can can do it!

i really feel so grateful to have such wonderful friends and seniors to help me out, Amy, Eeson and Sushi, for helping me out with my presentation. At the same time, other friends especially Zeon who supports me morally and motivates me when I need it!
THANK YOU to all of u all!
Love you guys til death! hehehe.

again, even though its "over" but I'm not totally "FREE".

1 comments:

KJSC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.