Sunday, March 7, 2010

convo!!

6th March 2010, marks a very important date for Alfa-ians. It's a convocation and prom night.

Wooohoo!

I've made it! after 3 and a half years in Alfa, doing Interior Architecture! I've finally grad. Now, I'm free but yes, not really free. hehe.

I'm not the only one, my classmates, my seniors and juniors made it! Ah, we're all so happy! happy happy! After all the hardwork, staying up late nights til morning, sleepless nights actually.

All the memories in Alfa indeed unforgettable. The friendships I've made. I'm really really grateful to know most Alfa-ians, seniors and juniors (not the super seniors and super juniors, even though got some) I love you guys, and of course never forget the girlfriends and boyfriends of my friends.

Alright, in the morning of the important day, my classmates and I went for a class photo shoot in one of a house in SS2, which the photographer actually works with one of the bridal house in SS2.

I've told myself what to wear and got inspiration from, a Korean girl group, After School when they perform in "Because of you" song. I'm happy with my choice though, after consulting so many people. Thank you Kylie and Jessey. However 2 people, my dad and Steph told me not to, but to wear dress. Sorry, didn't listen to you but I'm still happy. hehe.


*now i donno what is wrong with the writings*


This photo shoot, was planned by Michael, how we pose I mean, the sequences and all. We all were excited for this day. All of us gather together.

We were pretty late, after the photo shoot, we rush to the hotel for Convocation rehearsals. From there, then we took more of camwhoring photographs. hehe.

at 4.30, The ceremony starts. Excited.

Up the stage, down the stage, took group photos, individual photos.

My parents came later, after the ceremony, bought me a bouquet, and sorry Kylie for the flower delivery delay. Really really sorry but thank you for the flowers. LOL. Never thought u'll give one to me too. ^^ so sweet and thoughtful of u. MUAKZ!

Here comes the pictures.



Royal Gossip Family, just reached for rehearsal before taking the robe.

One of my closest friend in class, Jessey.

4 of us share similar hairstyles


Batch of 05 onwards til 07.

IA 06CD and IA07AB, not everyone were there.



My sifu, Mr Roger Loh, everyone's best IA lecturer

Everyone's best Architecture/ Western History Lecturer.
The one who made us feel like going to the places in the world.

My family.


IAs


Wany, the local model and actress.

My life Saviour One, Sycko Amy, without him, I seriously can't be there. All thanks to him and...


My life saviour 2, Mr Eeson Lim


The prom night.

PAC, Alfa's Performance Arts Club. All thanks to them, to make this Prom works, despite the passiveness of most of the audiences. zzZZZzZZZ. I love PAC members! woohoo! Keep it up people!


My classmates and lecturers during the dinner.

:D

Few of the Malay Friends I have in Alfa. Love u all, miss u all.

Thank you Raihan for the Specs.
Toilet Shot, cannot be missed for cam whorers.

It was an awesome day and night. Oh oh, with this outfit, I was nominated for Best Dress for the ladies. Look simple right, all thanks to my stylist, Hair Stylist, Emily ^^ and Fashion advisor, Jessey and Kylie. LOL ^^ However I couldn't stay long to know the result, so I back off. Damn, maybe I could've won. HAHA.

It was tiring day. I really love the outfit even though it wasn't exactly like the Korean Girls, but almost there. hehe.

Oh yah, thank you to Ms Loh Soo Har for accompany me to Mid Valley for last one hour shopping. Walking up and down to look for jacket. Went to G2000, Padini, MNG, Zara, then Sub. I fell in love with a jacket in Zara, its simple black with white lining on it, It's really really beautiful but went to Sub after that to check out. So I brought a jacket and the Fedora from Sub. The price for 2 things in Sub = 1 jacket in Zara with around RM30 change. However, in the end, didn't wear the jacket. Pretty wastage. Well, still can keep for future. Next time can buy Zara's!! HEHEHE.

Finally!! WOHOO!!

Well, like my previous post, I'm free, but NOT totally FREE. Still in process becoming potential HOUSEWIFE! not liking that idea much.

4 comments:

KJSC said...

6th of march is also the day i won =) love you!

Yumi said...

wohooo!!
congrats to u too!!
love ya too!

Unknown said...

nah nahhh no more sorry !!
its betta to be late than neva !!
LoL i think u look great in pant suits xD

Yumi said...

hehe..thank you kylie ^^
i think so too. lol perasan. i love how i dress. never regret. thank u.