Friday, March 26, 2010

incredible dramatic nyt


I was out with Brigitte just now, just to watch a late nyt movie at GSC, One U.
It was raining. We were both cold.

Bought our tics for Edge of Darkness starring Mel Gibson.



We bought snacks, for me is supper. HAHA, I bought Beef HotDog, Corn in Cup, Regular Caramel Popcorn and a mineral water. She had M&Ms and coke. Well, we shared the corn and popcorns.

Everything done left a quarter of popcorn and drinks.
So we watch.
It's was pretty thrilling movie.

Bout conspiracies and secrets, and pretty predictable kind of movie yet still thrilling.

Til one part, we all heard bell rang. So Brigitte and I thought it was from the movie, but it kept on ringing, so we realized its from the emergency bell near the screen.

Brigitte and I were thinkin, we just ignore it, coz we experienced it before in office, in schools, bell just kept ringing for no reason.

Its emergency bell, but no lights on, no one calling or anything, we were mazed, looking at each other. Bell going on for minutes, no one moves but there's 2 fella went out and came back, we were still sitting there, continuing watching movie with the annoying bell.

I was in emergency, wanna go to toilet. But it's at the plot climax. The lady next to me went out, I wanna follow, but I stayed.

Then suddenly someone from another door asked all of us to get out. So it's really emergency. Everyone rushed out. Running.

I kinda in panic d, coz one part of the predictable scene left us heart skipped a while.
Then ppl rushing out from cinemas, running towards the exit. We could see the counters at lower floor, was smoky. We don't see fire but smoky and unpleasant smell.

Exit near the escalators, the rollers are comin down, I thought "shit, are we gonna trap here?" it's pretty emergency and scary. On the other hand, I see many ppl are trying to get out and some are taking their time, while sms-ing. Brigitte was one. LOLx. One of the roller was spoiled, and closed half way, as Brigitte was comin out, one of the security guard held a fire extinguisher and accidentally pressed it and the dry CO2 got to ppl. Poor girl. So many people.
Can imagine so many people came for late night movies.

At the carpark, auto pay machine, ppl lined up so long, i remembered near the Parkson also has one, but we just walked to the car, then I saw another machine, less ppl, near the car, so we pay there.

But one thing we both don't understand and its stupid. This is emergency, and they still expect us to line up and pay for parking. If IF, the fire is big, then still pay ar? zzZZ. and another thing, this is an emergency situation, ppl wanna go out fast. some ppl takes their time to pay. we roughly can estimate how much the parking costs or at least get ready. some ppl put in ticket, then only find for wallet and find for money. WTH. PREPARE LA!!!

Well, this is our 1st time encounter this situation, fire in mall. I think this is 2nd time cinema got fire. I can't remember the 1st time, I think it was in Mid Valley.

So we just left.

There's no refund or free parking.

It was pretty thrilling in the movie, and real situation.
I still enjoyed the movie even though its half only. potong stim. hhaha
Thank you Brigitte for the half movie. LOLX

Anyway, I'll be updating my blog soon again. Will be leaving to Penang tomorrow night with Steph and Pui Yih then will attend Pui Yih's convo in UUM, Kedah on Monday. WOOHOO!!

1 comments:

Mohan said...

It’s also a great time to make sure your fire extinguishers and fire safety ladders are in good working order as well.