Sunday, November 29, 2009

2012 movie

Finally I have made it!

Finally I have made it to watch 2012!

I've booked 3 tics, not once, but twice. LOL.

Only me and Shiao Hui made it to watch, 12.30 am of Sunday/Saturday Nyt.

The impact of the movie really deep. When I drove home, I feel like its gonna end.

I enjoyed the movie. The effects were good, the message sent was good.

I've learned that we, give each other hopes. Humanity. We are brothers and sisters of this world despite of different nationality and culture. We live for each other.

However, the sins we made, has shown to us the signs of it. Global Warming. Well, I myself contribute to it. Everyone does. The gas we exhale is contributing to it. What we've done to mother earth, we thought it was good for us, but its bad for the earth. God knows it. Those who watched this movie, The Inconvenient Truth. We all know it. Horrible I know.

Another message convey was, be grateful for what we have, FAMILY. Never dump them because of work. No matter what happens, they're still family. I cried when it was time, they couldn't tell their immediate family that they love them. I knew.

It was almost 3 hours long movie. It didn't feel like it. Cause I was trembling most of the time, I was nervous, and cold. Overall, it was a good movie.

I feel its like the world gonna end soon, real soon. hahah. I'm still trembling from the movie.

Time to sleep. I wanna watch more movies!!

Time Traveler's Wife

Astro Boy

The Christmas Carol, 3D

Mulan

Ninja Assassin

2 comments:

r4i software said...

Hi,
Do we really believe in some sort of "change" is going to take place in 2012 based on an ancient culture? In my opinion religion was formed to explain things that were unexplainable to ancient people. Why'd it rain? The rain god made it so. Why is the person acting crazy? He has a demon.

What is my ponit?

That if there is some "shift" in thinking it will go unnoticed by the masses. Most of us won't realize it's happening until we can look back and see the paradigm shift in retrospect. I believe nothing magical or alien will happen on that day. The same way nothing happened in the year 2000 when all computers were going to fail and the second coming of Christ was supposed to happen. Movie looks interesting though.

Yumi said...

Thank you for your comment.
I agree too.
We thought things around are convenient to us, but inconvenient to the Earth. Like you said, til we look back, then we realize. Well, I believe that nothing is too late unless we die.
:)