Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tattoo Shop with Property Expo

Today, I went to my brother's friend's shop opening, a tattoo shop. COOL.

Her shop name is called Pink Tattoo.

I like pink and its tattoo.hehe
The shop is located at one of the shophouses, upstairs in SS15, Subang Jaya, er, SS15/4 whereas, her boyfriend's skater shop is downstairs. Corner shop. It's a pretty shop, vintage look. When the owner came out to greet my brother, I was amazed with her. She's pretty, of course, I love the way she looks. Her hair, was set beautifully, with side skinned, punk yet pretty, she was in a vintage dress and black heels. Remind me of someone soooo much. Kat Von D. L.A tattooist. I guess that's where she got her inspiration. It looks soo much a tattooist. I love Kat too, the way she tattooed portraits, beautifully done.

Oh ya, the owner, Linda, showed us around her shop, a room for tattoo, front shop, a small boutique, Brollies, for her vintage and D.I.Y clothes and accessories. Then, a small tv lounge, waiting area, then a huge back area for her work space, all D.I.Y stuffs, a sewing machine, accessories, fabrics.

I spotted a D.I.Y ring, a white maxi ring. That's the 1st ring that caught my eye. Then, I slowly look around for clothes. I saw a dress peachy pink sleeveless dress. It's yes, a vintage look dress, I did thought of getting a vintage dress for some time, then I showed my brother, he said too big, true. It's big for me. Forget bout it.

Then, Linda's sister came, Yvonne, is actually my brother's friend. She came with her husband and son. Her son is soo cute. Then the adults talking, and I look around, I saw a dress on the mannequin. It's a white dress, with layers. That's the only dress I saw, that fits me, I think. At least, that's the smallest size I saw.

Linda took it down for me, and I tried it. Bottom, was ok, but not the top part. a bit big for me also. Disappointed. I kinda like that dress. Too bad for me. Then, left the place. I will come back for tattoo and maybe another vintage dress.

After that we head to KLCC, we took LRT instead of driving. We went to the Convention Center, the property fair is only in hall 5 and 6, once enter, the 1st person I saw, Mr Eric Leong, Malaysian Famous Interior Decorator, with most famous line, "cantik tak?"

Scouting around, a lot of condos, I'm more mesmerized with those models, building models. It's so detail and not easy and not cheap. Well, there's always CNC, Computer Numerical Control. It makes things easier, not gonna get detail in that.

Bought 3 Flavors Magazine with the price of 1. One thing caught my eye is one of the mag's content, Korean Wave. HEHEH. Korean Food, they gave recipes on Korean Food and one of the Ampang Korean Restaurant. HEHEH.

Then we went to Kinokuniya Bookstore, bought December Issue of Female Magazine. On the way back, walking towards the escalator, I saw window display of New Book, one of it was 35th Anniversary of Hello Kitty. It's not I'm into it, but thanks to JaeChun, I'm kinda drew my eyes to it. and its PINK!

Then balik!


I really wanna to have a tattoo, on my back of the neck, after I watched Hana Kimi and inspired by Victoria Beckham 2 or 3 years back. Havin short hair to go with it. Must have attitude with it. A bitch. HEHE. Then few days back, I played a quiz on where should I get tattoo on facebook, it says on the foot. Well, I thought its sexy. Even Debbie said before of getting one there too. I know tattooing is pretty addictive. Herm...

Well, that's sat's day.

0 comments: