Monday, November 16, 2009

Facebook vs Blog

I've posted up pictures in FB.
FB now is like my 2nd blog.
All the pics there are captioned and tagged. I feel kinda lazy to blog bout it in ere. it takes quite long to upload pics.
Ill write when i'm super free and super hardworking.
hehehe.

Last week, was an awesome weekend.
Global Battle of the Band, in Titanium Dance Club.
I was there with my juniors and friends supporting Arabella in finals.
I took pic with Jay Menon, a VJ.
I was enjoying the music, the performances.
It was good, however, I had to leave half way, to another venue with Zeon to Shiao Hui's and Soo Har's Celebration in KL.
Thank you Zeon, for lettin me changin baju in ur car. Luckily no one there. hehehe.

We all went to Werner's at Changkat. It was a small place, but it was an awesome night. I got myself drunk, danced and puked. YES, I puked on the floor, at the table, not in toilet. OHMY. It was an embarrassing moment, but I can't help it. I was too sick and too tired to walk to the toilet. I really feel sorry and bad for ruining that night. My fishing chance also ruin. HEHEHE.

Well, I'll be abstaining from alcohol, for now. Ah, it was bad. But I'm grateful for havin friends around, helping me.

One hell of an experience. Those who wanna see pics, its in FB.

This one is GBOB.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=172901&id=673852463

This one is at Werner's
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=172929&id=673852463

0 comments: