Friday, November 13, 2009

Jpop

I only love few songs in Jpop. Thanks to DBSK/TVXQ!/Tohoshinki actually. ^^

There're few songs, it made me feel happy, and few made me wanna cry, its really nice ballad songs actually. hehe.

Wasurunaide, Don't forget Me, live in tokyo dome. it's a beautiful song, everytime i listen to it, i really feel like crying. it's just so beautiful.


Begin


Proud, this is one of their live concert, they cried. It was an emotional and proud moment for them to come this far, from performing in front of 100 people in the beginning, til thousands of people. I'm so proud of them.


Kiss the Baby Sky, one of the happy song I love to listen.


Rainbow, another japanese happy song :)


Other than DBSK, I love to listen to Arashi, Everything. It's beat, its nice.


Another one, Miho Fukuhara, Let It Out, OST for Fullmetal Alchemist Anime.


Love it love it!

0 comments: