Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kpop

I'm hooked to Kpop these days. Not much of Hollywood.

Other than DBSK, I'm hooked to other new songs. It's kinda addictive.

Brown Eyed Girls - Sign


I'm soo into Goose's Dream, its a beautiful song. It's pretty encouraging yet sort of like a emotional sad song. I can cry with this song, if I'm down. I mean real down.

Xiah Junsu in Star King - Goose's Dream


*Jaejoong*, Seunggi, Eru, Se7en - Goose's Dream


Insooni - Goose's Dream (love her voice in this song, powerful.)


Another Addictive song for me
F(x) - Chu


ShiNee - Ring Ding Dong (it's pretty funny, but i like the beat)


SS501 - Love Like This


It's all on top of my itunes list for recent downloads..eheh
I just live with Kpop now.
For hollywood, only Black Eyed Peas attracts me so far, others so so.
I can't really listen to English songs nowadays, I can't help with knowing the meanin of the lyrics. Then, I'll think of something else..not good not good.

Kpop Rules, for me, now.

Music Bank, live broadcast with Seoul, every friday, at 5.40pm til 7. I hope I can watch, I got class til 6! rush back to watch..hehehe..

DBSK Hwaiting!

1 comments:

fj said...

안녕! Hello!
I'm totally agree with u. We're in the same way now!
I'm living with all K-pop song right around me now. I love DBSK so much. Sometimes I really wanted to buy their DVDs too, but I found it rarely on CD & DVD shop. I wish that I could buy it too.

By the way, visit my blogs:
http://wafflecompany.blogspot.com/

And also I have another fashion blog too!
http://eftigashoppe.blogspot.com
You can find some of converted DBSK fashion into woman fashion. My creation started from part. 3.

See u and Always Keep The Faith!