Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Leonid Meteor Shower 2009

I stayed up all night, just to watch meteor shower.

Due to the condition of the weather, I only went out around 3.30 am to look at the sky. It was still cloudy, but the cloud has made way for the stars to shine, the meteor to fall.

I've waited patiently, in my pajamas, and blanket over me, looking at the sky. Unfortunately, I've got bitten by mosquitoes. So many of them. But I still wait. Went in and out from the house, try to look for binoculars, couldn't find it.

Nevermind, went back out, and look, straining my shoulder and neck up to the sky. I know there'll be meteor, but just unsure which direction to see. I searched for clearer sky, less cloud.
I could see sparkling twinkle little stars. Cloudy yet beautiful. HEHEHE.

Then, I saw one, flew, it was very bright. I said 'YATTA' when I saw it. I am super happy right now. Greediness grew, I want to see more, and I did. I saw 2 more.
WAIT, 1 or 2. hehehe.

Now, think back again, I think I saw few before I saw the exact one. Not really in front of my eyes, but you know, eye's angles are wide, it's like, at the corner of the eyes.

HEHEHE. I think I saw a fireball. This one really like a fire ball. It's super bright. Then I thought again, it could be flash, but at this hour, who's using camera, and from the sight I had, pretty impossible. I choose to believe it's a fire ball.

Now, my shoulder and neck pretty hurts. HEHEHE. Time to sleep.

And I read that, this meteor will be continuing til 21st, its just today, is the peak time.

My next aim, buy a telescope for star gazing! I'm soo gonna own ONE! after I got money money money.

HAPPY HAPPY!! ^^


0 comments: