Sunday, May 2, 2010

friday n saturday.....

I watched IP MAN 2 yesterday, saturday, with my friends. The movie was superb. As expected, great. superb. Movie by Donnie Yen and Sammo Hung, of coz. 2nd and 3rd kung fu and stunt man legend after Jackie Chan.



My friend bought online tickets on tuesday. So, we're saved from the hassle queuing up long, but still need to queue to get the tics at the counter. 8 of us. 5 or 6 rows from front. It ws still quite front, but its better than all the way front. ^^ love it.

After the movie, on the way to lunch, we saw this from the top. Oval ring's exhibition/fashion show. I love the stage design. It may look simple, but it's really nice. The lighting, the shape, and how it control the flow. It has LCD TVs at the end of each strip, to show the brand of the fashion show instead of puttin it at the back of the stage. It's nice!


Then makan at this taiwanese shop, at ground floor. kinda pricey, my May allowance, gone. damn.

2 above were my friend's food! it looked yummy too, reminded me of korean food.

My food!!! Cheese Pork Chop! CHEEESSSEEE!


My college friends and a boyfriend with the table full of our food.

Then we walk around the mall, following the 2 guys...zzZZ. we split from the couple. hehe.

Walk walk walk, then went into speedy, saw Tohoshinki's Best Selection Album! Temptation! but nah, I got the songs d. hehehe. NVM..

Then we went to Honeymoon for 'yumcha' session and gossip.

Chris's flower tea. it Blooms in a while.


My HoneyDew Sago, kinda too full to finish it.

We spent almost 10 hrs in the mall.

Oh yes, there're a concert at the Central Park, the road was closed, causing jam.
And I didn't realize that it was TOKIO HOTEL! I saw the poster in the mall weeks ago, and I totally forgotten bout it, till today, I saw the banner again, and there're a bunch of kids trying to sell extra tics. I said no, coz no money! ah! I missed it!

I had a great time with my college friends on Saturday and my form 6 friends on Friday.

Kubz got free tics for CLEO Bachelor Event. It was packed, and I got to see few hot and yummy hunks. The winner, is good looking, his gaze was amazing. SO CLOSE YET SO FAR!
There's an incident, makes us potong stim, as in me and my friends.

The goodie bag, I like it.


The one on the floor are vouchers from starbucks, O.P.I, Trimph Undies and City Chain watches. ^^

Then one of my junior went to Taiwan and Italy, she bought me little souvenirs. A keychain from Italy, quite common, but better than nothing. The thought that counts ^^


Then a little paper basket full of sweets from Taiwan! The basket is soo cute! Thank you 'daddy' and 'mummy'




Sunday, another day. One of my college mate goin to KL design week and maybe HomeDec, I wanna go too!! but still thinkin! Ill see my mood later. hehehe.

So long...

0 comments: