Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nu ABO n others addicts.

I'm addicted to the catchy Nu ABO song by f(x). Yes another KPOP.

like their other 2 catchy songs, La chata and CHU. The words and the beat is catchy. I like this one. NANANANANNANA,

and as always, when they perform live on music shows, the audiences screamed when Amber came out. She reminds me of S.H.E, Ella. but now, Amber's hair looked a bit like Shindong from Super Junior. HEHE. CUTE.


Amber in SKIRT! hehehe.

and I'm stuck with another song, but Jpop. Sayuri Sugawara. She sang "Sunao ni Narenakute" (Hard to say I love you) for the same titled Jap drama. The drama now is airing in Japan, staring Jaejoong (ah kawaiine) it's so him in the drama. The role fits him. Because of this drama, I love Twitter even more. He is one of the reason I started twitter. (bad history with that) I love tweet tweet. Ok back to Sayuri, Her other songs are nice too. I love them.

Sunao Ni Narenakute


Anohi No Yakusuku

then, songs from Fullmetal Alchemist 2. I love the ending songs.

The latest is by Shoko Nakagawa, 'Ray of Light'

before that was, 'Tsunaide te' by Lil'B

and before that, 'Let It Out' by Miho Fukuhara

Songs before that, I don't know, coz I only start watching it few months ago, when 'Let It Out' was the ending song.

I love these 3 songs. It's in my phone and part of my ringing tone. EHEHHE.

Another Anime, I like K-ON! SO CUTE!!

Mio the Bassist, Yui the main guitarist, Azusa the junior guitarist, Ritsu the drummer, Tsumugi the lovely keyboard player. They are awesome! Now Japan is airing season 2, Animax just finish season 1. I love the season 1's ending song. "Please don't say you're lazy"

I was guessing that the original singer for this song is Scandal. 4 Girls Rock Band from Kansai, Japan.


And now I found the drummer in real life. Don't know if she is one of the 'Scandal' girls. Shud be. This is one Drum Vid, I LOVE! This Kid is AWESOME! She looked so YOUNG! If I'm capable, I wanna play drum! It's awesome!! Throw temper on DRUMS. MUAHAHA.

another song from K-On, with the drummer.

The drums...is awesome!! Looks easy, but its not.

Hope I don't get banned from embed the vids. Support the ANIME!

Now I love Animax, got Korean dramas, Old dramas which I heard alot but didn't watch before.
'Princess Hour, The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince, My Girl'

All thanks to my brother. HAHA. Big Influence. Kpop and Jpop. some old chinese songs also from him.

0 comments: