Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Online thru ...

Darn.
Well I'm using iPod touch to write blog but then it don't allow me to write in compose box but in edit HTML instead.
Well, I've been sick n lazy these days so I've been online on bed with iPod n my phone.
Darn shud change that lazy attitude.
Coughing season is back for me. I can cough like 2 to 3 times a year. Choi la. But it's true. I never. Realize till my aunt n other friends keep asking y Im not getting better from cough.
I was having flu n slight fever 2 days ago. I was suspecting myself havin h1n1. But fever was down. So it's ok. Nothing serious. Thank god. Now only left with cough. Even my brother is havin cough too. Tsk tsk tsk. I must hav gotten it from him. He got it last 2 weeks. Hehe I had to blame on him.

Well being lazy. Sleeping alot. Bad bad.

Lots of thinking to do. A lot. A lot decisions to be made.
I was kinda stress from it too maybe that's y I got worse. Hermmm.

Well. Pray for me to get well. I know some will curse me not too. I'll curse it back. Hahaha.

Til then. It's tap revenge time or my Tokyo dome. Hehehe.

0 comments: