Friday, May 14, 2010

Those were the days

Autograph books.

Batu Seremban.

Bottle Caps.

Paper games, fold fold into triangular shape then play with it.

Rubbers.

Cards, mini cartoon or celebrity poker cards. Not to play poker but to play to see who get the cards more.

Hide and seek.

Catching. Police and thieve.

Barbie dolls with girl friends.

Badminton at the back lane or house to house, fence as net with neighbors.

Roller Blades, Skateboards.

Rubber rope. Tied and jump over.

Lego. Lots of mine and my brother's Lego were lost. Mostly, people stole it.

Dig side of muddy school field, for....earthworm. Play with it. damn. I am naughty and childish.

Those were the days. Those were the games in those days, when we were younger. There're many more games, a lot.

Autograph books. Memories. Simple notebooks, being sketched, decorated and scribbled with personal infos. I looked back at those books. Really those were the days. I lost one. It's a well kept memories of childhood. I missed my childhood friends and life. Really, those were the days.

Another thing, I had my diary too. My gosh, now when I looked back, damn, I was damn childish. Diary bout happy and sad stuff. Mostly bout personal feelings, crushes and enemies.

I never stop liking somebody. Herm.. one after another. LOLX. Childhood crush, in school, in the neighborhood and somebody, stranger. DAMN. Damn childish.

However, there's one, when I read back, there's a situation makes me curious now. I know we've grown up, but curiosity. Why is that happened when I don't realized sooner? What is the motif? But then, I had to move on and leave that unanswered curiosity behind.

Somehow I kinda miss that child :)

There're times, I initiate and confessed to that person. It didn't happened once, but few times on different people. DAMN, I was childish yet brave. LOLS.

Those were the days.

I missed my neighbor, no, but still consider neighbor. Houses away. It's been years now.

I still see her around, still staying here, but we both didn't even initiate to say hi. I wanted to do, but I feel embarrassed. She's a hot chick now. LOLs. I'm just like a housewife. HAHA.

Seriously, there're neighbors I used to play with, mostly guys, except that one I just mentioned above. Now we all grown ups, shy and pretend don't know who we are.

We used to be close friends, and now we're drifting apart. NO, we're already apart.

:/

I wonder the younger kids still play with that?

Now more high tech.

Kids now with handphones, pc games.

No more autograph books but Facebook. TRUE? hehe.

Well, those were the days.

It's just memories now. That's all.

Really those were the days.

0 comments: