Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A day, in college. What A Day.

I have no idea why I'm blogging this, but I just feel like blogging bout it.

I came back from college not long, after class, I went to the college lobby, I greeted some friends, and I saw a hot chick, (I'm not a les. anyway, I do admire hot and pretty girls), came down from staircase with another guy whom I don't know. She's tall, slim, pretty, right clothes and mke up, a glance, she is pretty, and hot. I'm sure, guys would see her, they will like, wow.

The more I see, the more I felt she looks familiar. It's like someone I know from afar, but I couldn't recall.

As I was telling Jessey, she also said that girl is pretty too.

Then something makes me recall. I remember, she's . . . . . looks like my ex's ex (should be ex)

Gosh, of all places, I see her there. It's not that bad.

I was surprised, and still am.

Then, I try to confirm, of course I look at her more, it does look like her. She was on the phone, and when she walked pass me, she does sounds like her as well, according to my ex's cousin bout her cute voice.

I guess, its her, I think its really her..

I called up Jan, too excited to tell, Jan was driving, then I called Kenny and told her bout it. Just excited, I'm not sure why, as I was talking to Kenny, I saw her (ex's ex, L) walked out frm college with that guy, holding hands. Oh. so they're together.

It's not a good or a bad thing though that I see her, but I have a huge feelings, she's gonna bitch bout me, coz I was pretty loud in college :) I don't care. HEEHEE

Anyway, I'm just excited bout it, and too excited to haveit on blog as well.

Honestly, she is pretty hot.

1 comments:

sujiiee said...

wHoaa....so fast its blogged
MAYBE she's stalking you.

See...first she meets your college friends in a club.
Now she's in your college.
MAYBE?

LOL i'm kiDDING:P:P but.there's a possibility!!:P