Saturday, May 24, 2008

Indiana Jones. . . .

I've finally watched Indiana Jones 4, Kingdom of Crystal Skull.

I watched with my mom, my brother my grandma (YES, my GRANNY), and Alexis.

Well, I booked 10 tics for 5.15p.m show in One Utama, but only 5 of us make it.

It was full of surprises, Indy, Henry Jones Jr. his real name, which he doensn't like it, and he called himself Indiana Jones itstead. He got lotsa names, he was called junior by his father, which he hated too. Students calls him Professor, Friends and Enemy calls him Professor Indiana Jones, and his 2 faced, no 3 faced friend, Mac calls jim Jonesey.

He got his surprises too, his old lover came back.



I love to see the Cate Blanchett in her 'zap' hair. I wonder how will I look like if I'm with that hairstyle??





The kingdom of Crystal Skull is actually the City of GOLD, who doesn't want gold, everyone wants it. ^_^

The city is full of orang asli, Mayan Native, sooo ULU..




The whole city is made of gold, WOW, and the amazing part is, its gold, and yah, gold.HAHAHA



The beginning was good, the thrill were there til the end, no almost end, I was a lil disappointed because it related to somethin which not about reality history, somewhat UFO. What the heck man.

I'm pulled back by the disappointments. Who cares, Indy still hot.

Overall was great, thrilling, adventurous, laughter.

Go and watch for those haven't watch.

4 comments:

- wei loong - said...

roar...
if u cut ur hair like that...
i also duno wad i will do la.. wakaka!!

Falcon said...

i cantbelieve Harrison Ford is 65...dashyat..nice review..

- wei loong - said...

yosh...
u been tagged!! ^^

- wei loong - said...

yosh!!
u been tagged by me!! ^^