Sunday, May 25, 2008

Let GO??

I can't take it, and I'm putting this in blog.

I still don't learn how to let go of the past and someone, through my life.

I still do miss him, lots. been thinking bout him every single day. Not a single day, without thinking bout him. I know its time to let go, and move on, which is like suppose to be long time ago...but I'm suffering inside..I don't know why.

I miss him alot, I care so much bout him, as a past, and even as a friend. I really got the hints from him that I should move on, and let go, I was really determined to forget but, I still think bout him a lot..suckz..

I still hope..where I'm not suppose to.

I just wanna let go the past and him from my life and move on...I mean, really really move on and be independent and happy. Ever since that day, I was never truly happy inside..even though I do feel happy and laugh my ass off...but I'm not really..

I'm drooling bout this thing for a year plus..always talk to my friend...til they all got irritated and annoyed.. "irrinoyed"

I'm gonna make myself, and determine and be strong no matter what the outcome.

For now, I'm so gonna start with saying first of course, LET IT GO!!!

I'm gonna be a great independent woman one day, soon, and successful. no matter what.

0 comments: