Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A New Earth


A new book introduced by the world's richest woman, nevertheless, Miss Oprah Winfrey.


It's a great book, it helps lots of people.


Oh yah, by the way, it' not bout global warming, where everyone thought it is because of the TITLE, 'A New Earth', by Eckhart Tolle.


This book is incredible.


Most people know this book through Oprah Show in Astro.


Kenny and I were like..."Did you watch Oprah last nyt? The book? I cried where. . . . . bla bla bla"


We are sooo gonna get that book soon.


I pretty recommend this book even though we haven't buy it.


Or...can watch in Oprah.com.


Oprah herself actually have classes on web where anyone in the world can watch, attend the class and ask questions, however all the classes are finished.


Fortunately, still can watch and download through i-tunes.


Those who love inspiring books, this is one hell of a good inspiring book. A awakening book, according to Oprah.


I soooo love her, I always love her shows, when I'm young, I watched it with my parents every sunday, in RTM 2. Way too long. Hehe..


Read the book, as I am too.

0 comments: