Saturday, May 31, 2008

past

This is gonna be emotional.

I still can't let go and forget my past..as in, my previous relationship, it's been a year plus I became single.

That was my longest relationship I've ever been, my sweetest and the same time painful.

Despite all the bad side of it, I always love him. Til now, I can never forget him. It's soo hard for me to let go of his presence in me.

It's always been times to let it go..

I still miss the way he made me feel. Everything.

When I think back, I will think bout the reasons why we broke up and the negative sides, then positive, then negative..

I myself not sure what I really want for myself, but of course happiness and happiness. Who doesn't want? true?

One thing I really want, is.....nah..not gonna say it out..

Girl Power, Independent and Single (not for life)

I will find that someone who fulfills my needs and desire..and vice versa and happy together..

Still in love, always be in love.

2 comments:

ivy-pyih said...

Wait, who were you talking bout bec there?? Dont tell me its him ar??

Yumi said...

hehehe..its pretty obvious la.who else...