Sunday, May 11, 2008

Titanic and mamak

I went over to my friend's house, I always call it as Jessey's house, one of my closest friend in college.

Supposingly to do my work but another friend was watching Titanic, and I couldn't resist it because I haven't watch it before. I watch it while chatting and blogging :)

Finally it end around 2.30 a.m.

Went to mamak opposite the house with Jessey at first. I Ordered Milo 'O' Hot, Roti Bakar and 1 half boil egg. Jessey ordered just ice kosong. That ah ne who took order from us, can speak English, where most of them can't. He said he studied psychology in his hometown. According to him, because of bad luck, he had to work in mamak.. Don't know its true or not..

Then came Alen, ordered teh O Halia, and 2 half boiled eggs.

Then, Jessey's brother came, Jason.

We talked, and feeding mosquitos at mean time. HAHAH.. damn a lot of mosquitos.

I was observing and thinking that, we were kinda awkward, waiting for each other, either one of us to say "lets go" but, any of us continue talking while smacking and fanning ourselves. Continue talking and crapping.

Until my mom called at 5.50 a.m, telling me she need to use the car at 6. Continue talk for a while more, then my aunty called, and said she need to use the car NOW. Finally I'm the one who said, I have to go, and everyone went back. So yah.

Now, I'm back home blogging this and sleep after this.

Sleepy now.

I'm attracting mosquitos..from mamak to my house now.

ZzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ

0 comments: