Thursday, May 22, 2008

Glory Glory Man United

My Favourite Football Team, Manchester United has won the UEFA Champions League Cup, on 22nd May 2008. This is their 3rd time winning this Cup, the first time in 1968, and then 30 years later in 1998, and now, 10 years later, 2008. YEAH!!!



It was the most exciting game I ever watch, but according to my dad, this is the worst game for both teams..WTH..I don't really care, but Man U won!! I'm proud to wear the jersey I had on that day.

It was started at 2.45 a.m, as I was doing my work and chatting, played all the way til 5. In the first half, Man U scored the first goal, scored by Ronaldo and minutes later, Lampard scored for Chelsea.



It was a violent game, I hit you, you hit me, kick ere and there, slap ere and there, there were arguements as well, so many yellow cards being showed..and in the extra time, Drogba from Chelsea was slapped with red card and sent off for slapping Vidic from Man. United. I was so excited and incredibly happy, 10 players vs 11 great ones. MUAHAHAH.

Well, the whole game with score 1-1, doesn't end there, it continues for 30 minutes extra time 15 mins-15 mins, and neither of the team score. It was very tiring for them and it was raining on Moscow, very heavy as I saw in TV.

30 mins plus extra 4 mins passed, no score made by that 2 teams. Well, it has to depend on the penalty shoot out for both team, as it was started by Manchester United, Tevez, he scored the 1st penalty. By the 3rd time for Manchester United to shoot, Ronaldo the "HERO" missed the goal for the penalty, it was a stupid move I would say. Wanted to kick, but stopped for a while, well, like my brother said, from hero to zero. When my favourite number 7, not the person himself, missed that goal, I got more panic and my heart was beating even faster. I was sooooo afraid that my favourite team would lose, but I was more excited when Van der Sar saved the day, managed block the ball from entering, by Terry, Chelsea captain. Captain itself. HAHAH.

And, lastly, the last penalty kick by Anelka, was saved again by Van der Sar, and it ends, MANCHESTER UNITED won the Champions League!!!!



I watched all the way til they got the trophy.

I was sooo happy...as I was cheering for joy for my team, my brother and my dad was a little disappointed, but Chelsea wasn't their favourite anyway.

I'm so proud of Manchester United and proud of myself for being their fan. YEAH!!!

GLORY GLORY MAN. UNITED

TAKE ME HOME UNITED ROAD

WE ALL FOLLOW MAN. UNITED.

I can tease my lecturer during class, since he's soooooooooo into Chelsea. MUAHAHA.

MANCHESTER UNITED, ROCKZXx

0 comments: