Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tiesto

DJ Tiesto, World's best and # 1 DJ in the planet. He was in Port Dickson over the last weekend.



Alexis has been asking me to join her, been asking me a week b4, I wanted , really wanted to join her, but unfortunately, I can't afford to pay for tics even though its only RM130 for 2 days. I only left RM150 for the month of MAY.



I just told her I can't go. Parents not gonna sponsor me to this kind of place, clubbing also a no for them.



I did told my mom bout some DJ comin to PD, some event, don't know my older brother going or not. My mom just listen and..not offering anything, better don't ask.



Then, the weekend before the event, my brother got a call from his friend, and I was guessing his friend askin him to join the event, and I'm right. I was saying out loud behind, " I want to go"

I kept repeating it, til he hung up.



He told me, his friend has free tickets, I was like, screaming, I want to go!!!! I keep bugging him, I want to go!!



I've been bugging him until dat day of event, he said, he might not goin, I was like, give me the tickets instead, and he said, tics are wid his friend.. -_-



My friend, Alexis went with another friend,Lokesh. Only both of them, poor thing, they had fun though.



On saturday, had family dinner in ss2 to celebrate mother's day in avance, and my brother said, he's going to Tiesto after dinner, I was like, darn, NVM, I'll just stay at home and do my assignment, but still wanted to go.



At 11Pm, My brother called, with the heavy bass, loud music background, he just inform he just reach. OK. Fine. Then he said, "It's so happening, didn't know gonna turn out so happening, a lot people here" I was like, this fellow, getting up my nerves. All I said stupid fellow, what ever la, Idiot. Yes, I just called him that. HAHA. well, We're like that. Getting up each other's nerve unintentionly.HAHA



Gosh, and I went over to my friend's house to do my work, actually didn't really do work, watch Titanic, then went to mamak til almost 6, Yeah ( refer to 2 previous post)



My brother actually came back before I do. He reached around 5.30, just half an hour before I did.



And, Last nyt, My brother and I had supper for him dinner for me, around 11 at GreenWood, ss2, opposite Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, he showed me pics and video from the event. I was like not bad and on the way back home, he told me, his friend actually had a lot of free tics, as in a lot, like 2 big envelopes, I was like, stupid, should have ask the friend 1st. I mean I did bug him to ask his friend but he just rejected my request. He just don't care. ARRgghh...NVM..



Now everything too late, NVM, years later, another event like this, I'm soo going, even though I don't really fancy Rave Party.



The Star Newspaper, Metro Section, wrote that, Residents of PD were complaining that youth drink too much, overly drunk, pass out, lying on the ground, dress not appropriate, and loittering around at 5 AM like duh-uh. It's soo duh-uh. Event finish around 4, its a beach party and party, where there's alcohol around and sponsors..I just hope there will be another event like that again without banning it. I just wish I can go one day. HEHE..



And now, I'm blogging bout this, and took some pics and videos from my brother's phone.


Tiesto is Supporting Malaysia



Tiesto's Background with him.



A Close video of Tiesto by my bro. Too close, music too loud and speaker off.

Another one, a lil clearer view and a lil clearer music

2 comments:

aquanerd said...

awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
too bad u guys who didnt go!!!
wooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i still feel restless!! unsatisfied should have been 3 days!!!!

Alexis:P

aquanerd said...

awsome!!! fucking loved it!!
tooo bad to those who didnt go:P kekeke... i still feel restless!!!
should have beeen 3 days1!!!
got i felt so alive tht time!!!!!